Friday, October 22, 2010

LOVE IS BLIND?


Is it money, fame, fortune or just plain old love that a makes someone look past the physical attraction of someone and say "You know what, I love this person no matter what and I want to be with them the rest of my life." I would like to have faint that real true love exist and that two completely different individuals meet, fall in love,get married, bump uglies a bunch of times and have some babies.However, I find it alittle hard to believe that some of these couples would be together if they were in a different social circle or were just broke average joes.

The fact that alot of these women are independently well off in their own right makes this topic that much more interesting to me.


 Beth Stern


Chritina Aguilera


Avril Lavigne


Christie Brinkley and Billy Joel


"And he goes for two": Katie Lee and Billy Joel


Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas


Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts

Best example:Padma Lakshmi and Salman Rushdie


Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant

Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend

There are plenty more examples out there...

LIFE IS GREAT.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.