Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Those happy people...


Where were all these happy people when I wasn't single? Hell they may not even be happy but their not alone.Is it because I don't have someone I automatically notice everyone else that I think has what I want? She's smiling he's smiling, I have no clue the quality of their relationships but I'm jealous.Is their really some attractive female out there that I'll randomly meet, fall in love with and be with until I die?

I recently quit putting energy and not letting myself get into a relationship or situation I wasn't whole hearted into because I believe if I'm doing positive actions for myself then I'm where I need to be mentally and physically. Sounds easy but I'm constantly having to remind myself to continue on with mindful activities. Not just busy time to numb my mind and keep me distracted. But who wants to sit at home or on a park bench by themselves constantly?